As I mentioned in my last post, I didn't sleep well on night one. Doug and Bri slept pretty well and wanted to get up and get going. My heel was hurting a bit (from the bursitis - I hadn't tripped yet) and I was feeling kind of tired, and they wanted to walk to a nearby quaint breakfast place to eat something. I told them to go and have a nice time and maybe bring me back a little something once they were done. I would rest a bit longer and then start getting ready for the day.
Doug and Bri took some pictures of the hotel as they were heading to breakfast...
Parts of the hotel were looking ready for autumn...
I really admired the pretty flowers in front of the hotel...
The very next day, the groundskeeper pulled all those pretty flowers out and replaced them with mums (I snatched the below photo from the hotel's FB page)...
The mums were pretty and I get they needed to get ready for autumn, but I was still sad that all those summery flowers had to go.
Doug and Bri said some sweet older ladies offered to take their picture...
And then it was time for Mon Vert Cafe...
Bri's breakfast...
Doug's breakfast...
Briana in the town...
They brought me back a bagel with cream cheese and it was quite tasty. By the time they got back, I was dressed and I ate my breakfast quickly.
It was time to head out for our first adventure of the day - apple picking!



















0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment