July 16, 2009

Dance Camp Recital (w/Videos!)

Is my baby cute or what? I get irritated with her, but then she smiles and it melts my heart. I decided to watch Bri the entire time she was at camp today from the upstairs viewing room. I was ready to jump into action if Briana really wasn't listening today.

Though Bri still had moments she did not listen, she did better today. And the teacher told me that she did better today. I failed to mention in my last dance camp post that a couple of the other little girls in class also got some "not listening" feedback on Tuesday. So today, a few of us moms gathered and we talked about how our girls got "pep talks" before today's class. I am glad to know I wasn't alone. Now we'll have to see how next week goes.

Look at how much fun Briana had...

Here the girls are during the story...

This week's camp was all about Princess Ariel. So at the end of class today, the girls did a little recital for the moms. Oh my gosh - it was adorable. I actually felt myself tear up. I am such a mom now.

I captured my little princess on video. I think she did pretty well. She added a few more twirls than she should have during it and she can't wait her turn to save her life, but I like to think that Briana adds her own flair to the number. ;)

This first video is of Briana describing what dress she was wearing today...



The second video is of Briana's performance. For some reason they tried to stick Briana in the second row, but Briana wasn't having it. She managed to get in there front and center. And toward the end you will see that Briana cannot wait her turn. Heh, I knew that wasn't going to happen.



And the last video is of the princess song they sang at the end. So cute!!!



And lastly, below are the crafts they made in class. Aren't they adorable? Briana wasn't too cooperative on Tuesday for a solo pic, so they put one in the frame of Bri and Emily Grace. I love it! Briana loves Emily Grace. She tells me she is her friend all the time. I am happy to have this memory!

Next week is all about Princess Belle. To be continued...

9 Kind Words:

Kim said...

HOW FUN...
Love the video's and the crafts are toooo CUTE..
Looks like Briana is doing well..
Hugs..

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

I am so glad that the two of you are participating in this Princess dance camp with us!! :o) It is fun!! I love the video footage and pics!! So sweet!!

Lisa~~ said...

Love that Bri has her own style twirls and all!

Kiy said...

Tooooo darling. I know Emi would love this, as she's all about Cinderella right now. That said, no way at all she'd sit still. I'm impressed that all those little gals sat as still as they did. Very impressed.

Cheers,

Kiy

Sherri said...

Just beautiful!! You have yourself a PRINCESS and the videos are darling.

Lindsay said...

She looks like she is having an absolute blast! How great is she at doing all the dance moves and following what everyone is doing. She looks like a really confident and happy little girl.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Your girl, she cracks me up. And the Tongginator would stage a revolt if she saw these photos and videos. SHE wasn't allowed to wear a princess dress to HER Princess Dance Camp. What is UP with that?

RamblingMother said...

too cute.

Anonymous said...

The ice cream truck~ I have not seen one of those IN SO LONG~ how awesome!!! And she looked to be in icecream heaven.

Love the photo of her jumping, you caught it at the perfect moment

Have a wonderful night friend

Related Posts with Thumbnails