November 7, 2022

NYC Trip 2022 - Day 4/Heading Home

We awoke on Day 4 to another beautiful day. Waking up to a beautiful day on vacation when you have to fly home makes it much more difficult to depart...


 We had a really nice breakfast (room service) before heading out...

Bri wasn't feeling the best when we got to the NJ airport (I think she got a bit car sick) plus we had been busy for days plus she had been at Six Flags two days before we even went to NY. So as much fun as we had, it was time to head home.

We sat in the Delta Sky Club to relax a bit and eat some snacks before our flight...

Bri started feeling better before we boarded the flight.

The flight was smooth and on time and it was all we could ask for.

We arrived home Thursday evening and a certain someone was very happy to have her people back...

Overall, even with some expected hiccups, we had an amazing trip. All of Bri's requests for her birthday were fulfilled. We are very blessed that we have the ability to give her these wonderful experiences. We will go back to NYC again - I still have a list of things I want to do and I know Bri will have another Broadway show she will want to see.

Our next big trip...Disney World in February. Bri and Doug really, really, really want to experience Galaxy's Edge. Me - I am already stressing about it. I have started the research and it seems like Disney isn't the place is used to be - especially with the new Genie+ system. It all seems like way too much work for vacation. But, we are going to do it. Bri hasn't been to Disney World since she was 7 years old, so I am excited to see her experience it as a young adult. She will be able to remember so much more.

Thanks once again for reading about our family adventures!

1 Kind Words:

Kathy said...

Hope you enjoy Disney. It is not what it used to be for sure. But we, made sure and enjoyed it in Oct. so much fun still, food disappointed us but we did not go hungry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails