January 12, 2012
Date Night - Straight No Chaser
I forgot to blog about the date night Doug and I had right before Christmas. Doug took me to an excellent restaurant called "4th and Swift" and then we saw "Straight No Chaser" in concert. They were simply phenomenal. I enjoyed every single song and I am still in awe that they do every number A Capella.
Here are a couple of photos of the restaurant...
Here are a few videos of the "Straight No Chaser" guys. I wish I could have filmed the whole concert because it was that good. The guys are so talented and very funny. But here are a few of my favorite numbers. If you have a few minutes, try to check out the videos. They are so good...
And while Doug and I were having our date night, Briana was having a sleepover at Gramma and Papa's house. I never worry about Briana when she is there because she basically forgets who I am anyway when she is in their presence. :)
Here are a couple of shots of her evening and morning.
I am finally just about to get to New Year's Eve. Next post - promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 Kind Words:
Lisa.....how do you get your husband to take you to all these great places....tips please! That restaurant looks fab and those singers are impressive....love the Bieber/Gaga one best :)
And I had to laugh when I saw the last photo of Miss B, doesnt she look like she is doing tummy exercises!
Oh yeah, she was just pining away for you!
Glad you guys got out and had some "us" time! Looks fab!
My 18 year old LOVES those guys. They are amazing!!! His "girl"friend got him and her tickets for May to see them.....
Post a Comment