Briana and Chani loved "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" so much last year at the Puppetry Arts Center, Kathy and I (and the dads) decided to bring the girls again this year. But this year, Bri's Cousin N joined us for the show and he loved it! Since Briana made a Rudolph puppet last year, this year she opted for Clarice...
And once again, we ended our evening at Joe's Crab Shack. Below is the yummy drink Kathy and I both ordered. Being quite thirsty, we ordered it again. We were feeling quite toasty and full of Christmas spirit. Heh...
If you eat at Joe's, you know that every so often, the wait staff turns the music up and they do a dance. They announced they were going to dance and the girls were excited...
They were so excited, they started to dance without music and then the YMCA came on...
What a fun afternoon and evening. Mmmmm, I'm craving another one of those drinks!












3 Kind Words:
They are so not shy!!!
You all have been having some great fun. Love all the piccies from TN, the train ride is so much fun. One of these days I'll have to take Maisie to the Puppetry Arts, that too looks like fun times. Now that we're home, lets try and plan a play date while the girls are on break.
Tried to get tux this year, but waited too late. That looks so fun!
Post a Comment