The circular rainbow that appeared on the clouds as we headed to Michigan was crazy, magical and breathtaking.
What is even crazier is what I was thinking about right before the rainbow appeared...
My grandfather (mom's dad) passed away in 2002. He worked for Pan American for 29 years (held several different positions including service manager) and he loved everything about flying. His favorite parts of a plane ride were the take off and landing. I was very, very close to my grandfather.
As the plane was about to take off, I said to myself "Grandpa, I remember how much you loved this part. If you are with me, show me a rainbow." (Rainbows have always been a sign/reminder for me of my late grandparents.)
About ten minutes into the flight, I looked out the window and saw this...
I couldn't believe my eyes. The rainbow circle followed us for quite a while and then it finally disappeared.
You may believe in signs or you may not. But you have to admit, it was a pretty amazing sight ~ right?




2 Kind Words:
I do believe in signs particularly from grandparents. that rainbow is amazing.
The funeral that we zipped upto Georgia for at the beginning of March, well that Uncle worked for Pan Am down here in Miami for ever, many many years ago. where did you grandpa work for them?
Amazing!
Post a Comment