February 20, 2012

What I Stumbled Across

I was looking through my archives of old pictures and stumbled across these proofs of Briana taken back in 2008. They are from her very first photo session with a professional photographer. I had received a gift certificate to a local photographer at my baby shower and decided to use it. Unfortunately, it was a bit too soon for Miss B and she cried during the entire session. She had only been home with me for about 8 months. The lights were too bright in her eyes, the room was a bit sterile and Bri wanted her mama. You will see all her tears, drool and red nose in these photos, but the photographer was actually able to snap a few good shots. I did order prints of various sizes and the photographer was able to clean them up quite nicely - you can't even tell Briana was upset.

These pictures/proofs really show me how much my baby girl has grown up...


















6 Kind Words:

Wendy said...

Oh my God!!!! I Love them ALL!!! But the first one is my favorite. What a great find!

dawn said...

OMGosh, look how tiny she was. Love the little teary faced shots. Hah, you won't see that from her in front of the camera now. LOL

Lisa~~ said...

Same sweet face, great find.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

These photos just made my day!!! LOVE every one! XOXO

Debbie said...

Lisa I can remember you telling me about your first shoot....these are really good though!

I cannot explain why, but I felt quite teary looking at these.... but in a good way ;) Dx

Catherine said...

Awe! What precious moments! How is it that our kiddos can grow up so quickly?

So happy you found this treasure on your computer!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails