All smiles before camp on Friday...
Posing in front of Ponca Pony...
Doug, my parents and I got to the barn about 2PM and were ready to see Bri in action. She has her helmet on here and poses with my mom...
Bri and Maisie hanging out - waiting to saddle their horses...
Let bridle and saddle Ponca up...
Leading Ponca to the ring...My mom and dad posing with Tia...
Ready to roll...
Look at me!! ~
Doing a "tush push" into the saddle while Ponca trots...
Bri getting her ribbon...
Heading back to the stall...
Look at my ribbon! ~
Saying goodbye to Ponca. He actually reached out his lips to Bri. It was so cute...
Bri is enjoying dance camp this week. Toward mid-summer, I am going to ask Bri was her favorite activity was and decide what lessons she will get in the fall. With school being full time, she will get to choose one activity for after school. Right now, it looks like horseback riding is her favorite thing. I have a mini art camp scheduled for her to attend in July (just one day) and she seems super excited about that.
Gymnastics, dance, horseback riding, soccer, art - we are trying it all. I'm curious to see what the winner will be!
Here is Bri riding her horse all by herself!
















5 Kind Words:
One of each please. It's amazing all the wonderful activities our girls get to experience. I can't wait to see how art camp pans out, bet that will be a big hit with your little artist.
I feel like I say this all the time lately - but my word, she looks SO GROWN UP in that first pic!
Looks like she had a great time at camp!
What a GREAT camp! Love all the photos you took to remember a wonderful experience~ she does look so grown up!!!
blessings!
this is so awesome! i grew up horseback riding (my cousins had horses and still do) so it was a fave pastime for me- it builds so much in a person, more than just physical strength. i hope to get E involved in the same sometime but i'm not sure her legs can handle it with her dislocated hip :o/ but i know she would love it. for now we will stick with tennis :)
I'd definitely go with the riding - fitness and learning empathy and caring towards a living creature: can't beat that. Have a wonderful summer.
Post a Comment