February 13, 2007

Neat Thing We Have Done Since LID #5

Neat thing #5
Wicked!



Doug and I went to see the musical "Wicked" when it came to the Fox Theater in Atlanta in May of last year. We caught the show on the very last night of the Atlanta run. I went to buy a program during the intermission, but the Fox ran out! I couldn't believe it. I guess that is what I get for coming on the last night. (On a side note - my very sweet sister knew I wanted it, found it online and bought it for me for Christmas!)


Before the show started, it was announced that the two understudies were going to be

performing the two main roles that night. I was a little nervous when I heard that. But, the show was absolutely amazing! One of the best musicals I have ever seen! I even bought the soundtrack the next day! If the musical ever comes into your town, I highly recommend it!

13 Kind Words:

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I wish I had seen it when it was in Toronto. It sounds like it was a great show!

Anonymous said...

Never even heard of it! Sounds like a great one! I LOVE musicals!

Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

Y'all do cool stuff!

Colleen said...

I really want to see that. Been trying to get into NYC for a weekend....we'll see. Heard it was great.

Tracy said...

I would love to see Wicked. Adam and I went to NYC last year, but we couldn't get tickets. So we saw the Blue Man Group instead :)

OziMum said...

Excellent! I haven't been to many live shows, but the ones I have been to, are amazing. The atmosphere is thrilling!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Oh, I want to see Wicked! I'm taking Jackson to the Lion King this weekend--can't wait!

C's Mom said...

I've only heard good about that one. I should check it out. I have the tee shirt ;0)

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Sounds like you have really made the most of this last year as a "couple"! What fun things you have done!

4D said...

I have heard good things about Wicked. I was not a fan of the book however.

I would love to see it one day!

Keep smilin!

Stephanie said...

Very neat indeed! We saw it in New York and were blown away. That's easy for me, being a musical junkie and all, but Jason loved it too.

What a fabulous sister you have!

Deb said...

Well this is the second time it has been recomended so I'll have to check it out sometime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails