The last day of our trip, we made a quick stop in Savannah on the way home for some lunch and shopping on the riverfront. It was soooo hot. Good grief. I managed to snap a few pics that day, but it was just not comfortable outside at all. Thank goodness we could hop in and out of air conditioned stores...
Bri managed to find these groovy glasses in a cute little Bohemian store...
And I found some "Jackie O" oversize-type sunglasses. I wasn't sure if I should get them, but for 10 bucks, I figured what the heck. I really love them, and I feel a little like Nicole Richie when I wear them. ;)
1 Kind Words:
LOVE, love, LOVE Savannah! The night life there is amazing! They have so many fun spots with live entertainment. When I was there during the day I had that miserably hot experience that you did. UGH. I remember it well. BUT, Savannah is a GREAT city! You are making me thing that we might need to get to Tybee Island for a vacation one of these days!
Post a Comment