Tuesday was another very pretty day. A little warmer than the day before, but not too bad.
Doug and Briana got up early to go for a sunrise walk and I opted to view it from the hotel room.
This was my view that morning...
This is what Doug and Bri saw...
Doug and Bri grabbed a little breakfast and I opted to eat a breakfast bar in the room. They were going sailing (I get motion sickness) and I opted to just chill in the room that morning.
They had a great time sailing (unfortunately it was windier last year, so they weren't able to go out as far this time) and these are the pics they sent me...
Briana steered the boat a lot of the time (there was a captain on the boat with them)...
They had a really nice time together.
They came back, freshened up and we had lunch in the lounge again...
Then we went shopping at the nearby historic downtown area (something I couldn't do last year)...
I love little trinket shops...
Fudge, ice cream and candy shop (the caramel popcorn was the bomb!)...
It started getting pretty warm at this point - too warm - so we headed back to the hotel.
We had another nice meal at the lounge...
Another day down! The next day - another pool morning and a delicious meal in the evening.























0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment