December 26, 2023

Cirque Du Soleil's Echo

What can I say? We attended another amazing Cirque show!

Cirque du Soleil's Echo was beautiful, fun, jaw-dropping and nerve wracking all at the same time!

We went to the show the Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, and we hadn't attended a Cirque show since before the pandemic in 2019. We definitely missed it.

 It was great seeing that tent again...


 
 
 The Cirque tent is located directly across from the Atlanta SCAD campus...
 

 Doug bought us "VIP" Cirque tickets, so we were able to go into a private tent with a bar and hors d'oeuvres and take pictures with a couple of cast members...
 


 We also had a private entrance into the performance tent and private bathrooms for just VIPs!
 
The performers...
 


The food (yum)...

We ate and then we went to go find our seats. We were second row...
 
Then the show started...
 
 Aerial wall walkers...



 Comic relief/box stacking...


Hair aerialists...



Tumbling...


More tumbling and acrobatics...
 

The red man...


 
Then it was time for intermission and we went back into the VIP tent. Briana bought some merch.
 
Second half...
 
Musician...
 
Tightrope...


 
Contortion...



 

Juggler...
 
More aerialists...



Trapeze...



 
Teeterboard...
 

  

Applause...


The show was amazing. My main complaint is that the seats seem to be getting smaller and smaller and they are quite uncomfortable. You are basically shoulder to shoulder with the person next to you. It was fine when was Bri on my right side, but I was next to a man (with shoulders) on my left side who I got pretty familiar with. Ugh. I don't understand it. I know we are in a tent, but it is kind of crazy. My bad heel was giving me some issues that night, but I fought through the discomfort and still really enjoyed the show.

It is amazing how talented these performers are. It was a really great show!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails