July 10, 2019

Maui Vacation 2019 - So Many Experiences

What else can I really say? Our trip to Maui was magical. I cannot believe how many terrains we explored on just one island. We experienced so much - honestly, more than I ever imagined.

An amazing sunrise...

A volcano crater...

Lush, flower-filled gardens...

Rainbow painted trees...

Green rainforests...

Bubbling creeks...

 Freshwater pools...

Lava rock beaches...

A black sand beach...

Waterfalls...

Huge mountains...

Rolling hills...

 Crystal blue ocean...

A white sand beach...

Palm trees...

Rainbows...

 Song and dance...

 Amazing food...

 And spectacular sunsets...


 We hope to go back to Hawaii one day. Maybe to explore a different island.

Thank you Maui for giving us such wonderful memories. And thank you to everyone who helped give us advice for our trip - it means more than you will ever know.

If you missed any posts on the trip, here they are (thanks for reading along!)...


Now back to regularly scheduled programming. :)

2 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

What a fantastic experience you have had! Have loved following along on your trip - some where I would definetly like to visit. Dx

Catherine said...


Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails