As you all know, we are big Cirque people in this house. We see all the new shows when they come to town. And it was no different when we heard that "Luzia" was in Atlanta.
Briana wanted to dress up for the show...
We always get excited when we see the big top in the distance...
When we entered the tent, it was filled with Spanish flavor...
The stage was beautiful. The show was a "waking dream of Mexico"...
The singing, performers, the sets - it was all so beautiful. And what was really exciting, it was the first time I could take photos and videos of a Cirque show. It's always been banned, but this time, it was allowed. So happy about that...
The first half then began...
The falling water throughout the show was one of my favorite parts...
The comic relief (clown) of the show picked Doug to be a part of one of the acts. Of course, Doug played along perfectly and had the crowd and even the clown laughing...
He made Doug and another man switch seats...
Then it was on to the acrobatics again...
Another favorite part of the show was when the soccer players came on stage and showed their skills...
The end of the first act. The water was falling again (it actually has patterns in it - see the video below)...
The second half of the show was just as amazing...
I love this guy who spun around in the air and flew over water...
The juggler was insane...
I have to admit - the contortionist was kind of hard to watch at times!!
The finale...
The show was absolutely amazing! I might even say it possibly slipped into my top 5 of favorite Cirque shows. I think I need to do an official ranking soon! LOL! If the show comes to your town, I highly recommend it!!


















0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment