What an amazing trip we had ~ seriously.
We spent four full days (plus two travel days) in Golden and Breckenridge with my awesome brother-in-law Wes and sister-in-law Ann.
The last time Doug and I were in Colorado was in 2005 (also visiting Wes and Ann) and we had just sent our dossier to China. It was October then and the trees were a little past peak but still so pretty...
Yep, that was us in 2005 ~ dreaming of Briana!
It was so surreal to have Briana with us this time. And Wes and Ann were the perfect tour guides. I cannot even begin to thank them for their amazing hospitality. Without them, the trip wouldn't have been as special...
We luckily hit the peak fall weekend for the golden aspen trees. Pictures seriously cannot do justice for how beautiful the trees were.
Seeing my precious girl standing in front of all these gorgeous mountain backdrops simply took my breath away. Nothing makes me happier than being able to give my child amazing experiences...
And Briana got lots of much needed Uncle Wes and Aunt Ann time (she absolutely adores them both).
I have lots to blog about, so get ready! I have some amazing photos to share with you!!






0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment