The concert was unbelievable! U2 really knows how to put on a show. The stage was crazy big and amazing. We had such a fun evening. A few other people attended the concert too...
Here are a few pictures...


And for your listening pleasure...And not only did we see a concert, we decided to rent a hotel room that night so that we wouldn't have to drive home so late. The room had this beautiful view...
And Briana spent the night at Gramma's house - her VERY FIRST sleepover without Mommy and Daddy. She was a champ - slept the entire night and had a great time! Sadly Papa was out of town, so it was just a girls' night for Briana and Gramma. More of that story to come...

11 Kind Words:
what great pictures!! Can't believe you were able to take a camera inside. Not here - how I would have loved to take mine with me when I saw Elton John in the front row.
Great photos..
Glad you had a great relaxing date night..
Hugs..
Have a great week..
I'm a huge fan too and have seen the lads in concert like ten times. Glad you were able to see them on this tour - I bet it was a fantastic show!
I am soooo jealous! But glad y'all had such a wonderful time... AND that Briana did so well.
It was a great concert. I heart U2 - big time!!! I was so bummed when it was over.
I don't think they bother stopping people with cameras anymore because it would just take too long and so many people have cameras on their phones and you really can't take a cell phone away. I need to get a better compact camera.
it is my dream to see them in concert some day:) Glad you got to see them and have a night away:)
what a fun date!!!! and i'm sure it was even better bc little ms b was doing so well with her grandma!
So is going to a U2 Concert the adult version of the North Georgia Fair?
I actually had frieds who flew from here in Oregon to go to the concert in Atlanta. Looks like a fun night and I'm glad little Miss B had fun at her first sleepover.
WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!! An awesome concert and night away! Glad to hear Miss B did well on her first sleepover:)
Lisa
What a great show! Looks like you had a awesome time, Lisa. That was my, uh, 13th time seeing them dating back to '92' ;) -Charlie
Sounds like a great night. Love spending the night away from home yet so close.
Post a Comment