Doug, Bri and I attended our neighborhood Easter celebration Saturday afternoon. It was the first time we ever went. It was a beautiful day but it was WINDY and a little chilly too. So a sweater was needed over the dress.
Here is Miss B with her basket ready to go...
There was a petting zoo...
Face painting - Bri chose to be a kitty...
The Easter Bunny made an appearance...
Me and Bri...
And there was a Easter egg hunt. Ok, I wouldn't call it an Easter egg "hunt." It was more of a Easter egg "free for all." Grab as many eggs as you can and stuff them in your basket. Bri loved it...
There was a dance contest too. No one really won and everyone was supposed to get a prize. Except they ran out of prizes (some poor planning on their part). Bri was one that didn't get a prize for the "contest." But she was ok because she had 5000 eggs in her basket, a painted face and a bunny mask she won at the bean bag toss.
We met up with Mary Lin at the event...
Dancing girls...
Here is some live motion...
You may not be able to tell, but the kids were dancing to "Just Dance" by L@dy G@ga. And speaking of L@dy G@ga, Doug and I are seeing her in concert tonight with some friends! I'm excited and terrified at the same time. ;)














4 Kind Words:
But free-for-alls are more FUN, Mom. *grin*
How cute! Love seeing little ones dance... Have fun tonight at Lady Gaga. Dx
What fun! Your neighborhood does a great job! We only had 10 children participating this year but Maisie loved it and it was fun so that's all that mattered.
How FUN! We have ours Saturday!!! Think I might just paint bunny faces for the kids. :)
Post a Comment