January 27, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

My Beauty

Miss Personality

Bright Smile

Bri Smiles

Bri Laughs

This is my little impromptu photo shoot with my girl on the floor. She has such an amazing smile. I'm so crazy about her!

Visit my friend Lisa's website to see more beautiful black and white Wednesday photos!

23 Kind Words:

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL..
love that smile..
have a great day..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so beautiful and has the sweetest little personality.....the camera absolutely LOVES HER!!

Have a wonderful day.....so glad you are playing along and diggin your new camera:)

xo,

Lisa

Jodee said...

Adorable black and white pictures!

Robin said...

very sweet pictures! love the softness on her face. Great job!

Mom2Isabel said...

Love the mischievous expression in the last one. You just KNOW thsat she is up to something!
: ) Laureen

Wanda said...

Great fun capturing Briana on the floor. I like down shots like that. Very different.

And they're great in black and white too. Her smile is always such fun to see.

Unknown said...

Lovely photo series. What a fun and beautiful little girl it looks like you have :) Found you through b&w Wed! :)Angie

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

Briana is getting SO big! I stepped away from the blog world for a while so haven't visited some of my favorite blogs. And now, I realize just how long I have been away by seeing how big your cutie pie is getting!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly beautiful pics.
What a fab smile.
Have a great day. Love from nm.

kerri said...

Beautiful shots, love the B&W and the softness!
Her smile is captivating!

Maddy said...

Such a sweet little girl! She looks like she's having a whole lotta fun! :)

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

LOVE your little photoshoot..She came out simply lovely..and I absolutely love her shirt..
My 3 girlies all have a Ni hao, Kai-lan shirt and I am dying waiting to do a photoshoot with them all wearing them. It should be fun:)

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness...her joy, spirit and beauty shines right through in any color or lack thereof!!

I think life with Briana must be blessed indeed!! :)

Unknown said...

What a little doll! Great pictures!

Gail said...

What a sweetheart and gorgeous smile...she made me smile!

Jboo said...

You're right --she does have a gorgeous smile! Your B&Ws are beautiful and so is your Briana!

Janet

a Tonggu Momma said...

You are SO lucky she has such a sweet smile... otherwise I might not forgive you for getting Kai Lan's "you make my heart feel SUPER happy!" into my head!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Love her smile, what a happy girl!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE your pics today. She is a spicy beauty!!!
Blessings,
Shay

Elise said...

Briana is so photogenic! Lovely pictures! :)

Unknown said...

How could you not be crazy about her : ) She is simply dazzling! I love your series. Very sweet!

fleur de lis cottage said...

What great photos! She is so cute!!

freckletree said...

what a cutie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails