Wow.
I don't know how to really express how much we enjoyed our trip to NYC. It was kind of a last minute thing. We booked our trip just two weeks before winter break. We were kicking around where we wanted to go - beach, mountains, city. We had always wanted to go to NYC, but we were a bit nervous about going to NY in February because you just don't know what kind of weather you are going to get. We decided to just go for it. The weather ended up being perfect luckily - very cold, but perfect.
I had always wanted to visit NYC, but I just never got around to it. Doug and I would always pick somewhere else to visit instead. Doug had been to NYC on business twice but never had time to take in the sights. So, the NYC tourist experience was going to be a first for us all.
The city was noisy and crowded but exciting and invigorating at the same time. I loved the hustle and bustle of everything. There is so much to do in a small area - and there is just no way to hit it all in one trip. We already want to go back and see some of the things we didn't get to see the first time.
We hit Broadway, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, Chinatown and more. So, I have a bunch of posts coming your way - if you feel like following along. I hope you do. I really don't know why I love to chronicle everything our family does on vacations, but I do. I love to go back once in a while and re-read my vacation posts again. They just remind me of all the sights we have seen and all the fun things we have done.
I have lots of NY posts coming your way soon.
New York, New York, It's A Wonderful Town...





1 Kind Words:
Looking forward to following along! NYC is on my bucket list too! Not sure we'll ever get there so for now will live vicariously through you. :)
Post a Comment