May 22, 2009

Professional Pics Of My Girl

I am beyond thrilled with how the pictures turned at our family photo session. They are absolutely beautiful. I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves...

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!


















31 Kind Words:

Suzie said...

WOW - they are beautiful!! Briana looks like such a big girl :o)

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

Amazing!!! The pics are just beautiful - I know you are so proud of them. Deb does a fantastic job. I would love to have her do our pics especially once Hudson arrives... Hey - that is a great idea... :)

Lindsay said...

Really, they are just beautiful.

Sandra said...

They are all good, but I love the last one and also really like the one of you and Doug.

Colleen said...

Lisa - I am honestly at a loss for words. Briana is so beautiful in these pics...(I mean she is always...but these pics!) WOW! They take my breath away. You must be so proud.

Pug Mama said...

oh my gosh - Debbie is BEYOND talented!
You all look so good, and I can't get over how much Briana looks like you!!!
So pretty - every single picture is so pretty!

Deb said...

Ok it must be that time of the month! I just burst into tears when I seen the pic of the three of you together in black and white. It's just such a beautiful depiction of family. Blaaaaa! So beautiful! I really like the last one too.
She truely can capture a moment.
Bless your long weekend.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are AWESOME!!! I bet you are so excited......how are you going to decide which ones to print and hang.....I would want them all hung up on the walls:) You better start making some room!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Lisa

Robin said...

Those are totally amazing photos.. of course, the photography had great material to photograph.. :0)

Really.. she did a GREAT job!

Shari U said...

The pictures are beautiful. Debbie is an amazing photographer!

RamblingMother said...

Lovely pics.

JoAnn in NJ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on having this special memory for your family!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL..
LOVE THEM..
Have a great weekend...

a Tonggu Momma said...

Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

They are all so beautiful! If those were my pictures I think my walls would be covered from top to bottom because there is no way I could choose just a few to frame and hang in my house!

What a great photographer! Of course it helps that she had such a beautiful family as her models!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Beautiful shots!

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! What a fantastic job Debbie did for you guys!!!

Rachelle said...

Great pics! You family os beautiful!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE these pictures. I couldn't decide, if I were you....:-)

Shawnstribe said...

stunning stunning stunning stunnig Brians looks just like you!!!!!
xxx
s

Special K said...

What great pics! Every single one really is beautiful. I could never pick.

Donna said...

I can see why you're so thrilled...they are stunning!

Sherri said...

Oh my word, Braina is such a doll baby in those pictures. I really love black and white pictures. I plan on doing b&w when we have Emma. All of the pictures are beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment on Sam's FCAT score. I did find out from a friend of mine, i'm glad I have friends in high places...lol. And I will post that at a later date because I don't want anyone knowing I know...lol, I have to pretect my inside person.
Love,
Sherri

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Lisa,

The pics were amazing! Briana
is so beautiful!! We are so
blessed!

Hugs,

Sindy

Alyson and Ford said...

Just stunning!! We need to do the same! Wow!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Catherine said...

So many adorable family pics! The one of her leaning on the poll, standing on her tippy toes is so cute! Debbie did a great job...although how could she not with such a beautiful family (inside and out!) to work with! Thanks for sharing these with us!

kitchu said...

gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely GORGEOUS portraits! My very favorite one is of Brianna resting her chin in her hand...that one is extremely precious!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I came by to see these beautiful photos one more time!! They are just gorgeous......but then again, why wouldn't they be with a beautiful subject like Miss Briana!!

Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend:)

Lisa

Christie said...

Freaking GORGEOUS!

Bailey said...

Wow... these photos are absolutely gorgeous. What a wonderful treasure you have in these photos. Congrats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails