



My beautiful, sweet Briana turns 4 years old today. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like yesterday we were celebrating her first birthday in China. I often wish I could freeze time - I'm not ready for her to grow up yet. Sometimes I jokingly ask her not to stay little and not grow up and she says, "Mama, I HAVE to grow up!"
Happy 4th birthday my sweet girl. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
Enjoy this two minute video I made of my 3 year old Briana - goodbye my 3 year old...

13 Kind Words:
Happy Birthday Briana. Have a wonderful day celebrating with your family.
Happy Birthday Briana!!! Love the photos.
Happy BIrthday, Briana! Love that first picture :-)
Beautiful! Happy Birthday Briana.
Donna
Happy birthday to a beautiful 4 year old Briana!!! :)
happy birthday to your beautiful girl! you are going to LOVE this age!!!!
Happy Birthday Bri, can't wait to celebrate your big day with you this weekend!
Happy Birthday Briana. Thanks for the photos and enjoy your day.
Vicki
Happy birthday to your adorable 4 year old Briana!
Happy 4th Birthday Briana..
It is truly amazing it has been 3 years..
Soooo BEAUTIFUL..
Hugs..
Happy 4th birthday to a truly sweet and beautiful little girl
Happy Birthday Briana! I hope you had a spectacular birthday!
Hugs to you from NJ!
Happy Birthday Brianna!
The pics are gorgeous...
Post a Comment