February 5, 2012

Girls In Red Dresses

Last night was the CNY celebration put together by the FCCA (Families With Children From China In Atlanta). It was held at a Chinese restaurant that had a big stage for the talent show portion of the event. I plan to write a post about the evening, but I wanted to do this separate post on Briana, Chani and Katie in their red dresses. They all looked so cute - and the girls all wearing red dresses was not planned! We knew we would be meeting Kathy, Matt and Chani at the event because Bri and Chani were performing, but it was a nice surprise to run into Ann, John and Katie!

Love seeing these three friends together...







My parents were able to join us for this event, and Briana loved being able to perform for them. I just love my pretty girl...

A post on our evening coming soon...

5 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Lisa....I so love Miss B and her glasses. Isnt she just the cutest? Looing forward to reading more about your celebrations :-)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Oh my goodness~ she COULD NOT be any cuter!!! LOVE her glasses!!! XO

Lisa~~ said...

Very cute, all three girls. So disappointed that we missed CNY, maybe next year.

Our Family said...

The girls look so cute in their dresses. Looks like a fun event.

Alyson and Ford said...

All so cute in their red dresses! We love the FCC CNY celebration here too!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Related Posts with Thumbnails