May 9, 2010

My Special Mother's Day

Wind Blown

I had a wonderful Mother's Day today. I woke up to a dozen red roses in a vase sitting on my dresser. Doug and Briana gave me a wonderful breakfast in bed. I got three new beads for my Pandora bracelet. Then Doug and Briana took me to Red Top Mountain for a fun picnic by the lake. The weather was gorgeous - a little chilly and brisk but absolutely lovely. Hope you all had a very happy Mother's Day. I certainly did. :)

Lovely Girl

My Girl

Silly Girl

Chocolate Milk

Doug and Briana

Just Silly

My Mother's Day

At the Lake

Her Hand On My Knee

Serenity

Doug and his Girl

Chatting At Lunch

All Smiles

Big Kisses

My and My Girl

Unconditional Love

10 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day..
Happy MOther's Day my friend..
Hugs..

Lisa~~ said...

Looks like a great day. Happy Mother's Day!

Polar Bear said...

Each picture kept getting better and better! Bri is so beautiful. She looks more and more like a little girl every post! I LOVE the picture where she is drinking.

Happy Mother's Day!

kitchu said...

wow- what a LOVELY day! and i LOVE these photos!!! happy mom's day to you!

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful photos, love the Mommy and B. ones!
Happy Mother's Day!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Sherri said...

Looks like you had one wonderful Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

So thankful you had such a beautiful day! Love all your pics!
blessings!

Ani said...

such sweet pics. sounds like a great day!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you had the perfect Mother's Day!! Doug and Bri certainly made your day extra special!! SUCH CUTE PICS!!

Have a great week~

Lisa

Suzie said...

Looks like it was a great day!! Love the photos of you and Bri together. She's getting so big!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails