July 13, 2011

Swimmin' At The Pool and Only 3 More Weeks Until Kindergarten

She looked so cute wrapped up in her towel yesterday!

Well, no one can say we haven't done enough swimming this summer. Bri is finally over her bug and was 100% ready to go swimming Tuesday morning. She is much more confident in the water since her lessons and yesterday, she started pushing off the side of the pool backwards over and over. All on her own. She is so strong and hardly ever tires...



And then she wanted to swim like a mermaid. She was doing all sorts of crazy swirls in the water.

I'm kind of thinking swim team might be in her future.

And we have exactly three more weeks until Briana starts kindergarten. I'm so not ready for it. I know Briana has been out of school since mid-May, but I feel like I blinked and summer vacation is almost over. At least Bri gets a fall break for a week in mid-September. I'll have to plan some fun things to do during that week!

3 Kind Words:

Lindsay said...

Hope you pack lots of fun stuff into these last few weeks :)

Debbie said...

Oh Goodness Lisa.....how impressive is that???

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Awesome and yes, 2 weeks for us. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails