It has been an absolutely gorgeous day today - despite the attitude (see above) I got from Miss B this morning when I told her she had to share the swing with her friends at the park. This is Briana in time out. Nice, huh? She did apologize to me and gave me a hug after her outward display of unhappiness.Bri was up very early this morning, so after playing at the park and lunch, she napped for two hours. While she was napping, I was snapping pictures of this unusually cool day in May and playing with my new toy. I got a new Flip for Mom's Day from my awesome hubby!
This is the rocking chair on my front porch. I was sitting in it as I enjoyed the weather and played with my new toy this afternoon while Bri napped.
This is the lot across the street from my house. It is a nature area.
The nature area is on the side of our house too.
The sky was so blue today. It'll get hot soon and the blue sky will turn to haze in a few days I'm sure.
Here is my new toy!
And here are a few videos I have taken with my new toy over the last few days. The first video is Briana "calling" grandma on her phone. The second video is Doug and Briana sitting in our guest room one evening watching "Wonder Pets" together and singing. The last video was at the park today. Click the "HQ" button on the You.Tube video to watch them in High Def. Enjoy!

11 Kind Words:
Nice attitude! But the Tongginator totally wouldn't have given me a hug afterward. LOL.
Ah the meltdown at the park ... fun fun. Lol :o)
Cute videos - nice flip!!
Cute video's!! I need to look into that Flip. It seems like everyone has one these days :-)
We love our Flip too!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
LOVE the new flip.. I told DH about this but he is looking at something else.. He always has to go on and make sure everything is ok ... GEEZ...
Love the video's..
Got to love the attitude.. let me tell you .. it only gets a little bit worse...LOL>.
HUGS..
Have a great week..
LOL at the first picture!! I am right there with you friend....every. single. day.
Glad to see you are having fun with the flip!!
Lisa
Briana looks cute even when giving attitude. Love the videos, especially Briana and daddy singing together.
lol...at the attitude picture - it is cute. Never heard of the flip - takes great videos. Oh and I love Briana's kitchen set.
Totally love the singing of Wonder Pets. Adorable!
We have major attitude going on here too. Nice new pressie though.
Oooo... you got a pretty Flip. Mine is just black. :( But I love it!! So easy and convenient.
The singing video... tooooo cute!
Post a Comment