We awoke on Day 7 of our winter break vacation to a very gray and foggy day. We were ready to go home...But our side of the highway was stopping to look at the wreck and we were really backed up.
Then we came across this wreck (cops weren't even there yet)...
I was so happy to finally get to Georgia...
Bri hung in there the entire time. She actually started feeling a bit better toward the end of the trip - thank goodness.
It took us 9 hours to get home. I will never drive that long distance in one clump again. Too much traffic. Too many wrecks. We (I) will either fly where we are going or we will break driving up into multiple days. Just not worth it to me.
We got home around 6:30PM that evening. And we were SO tired. I think I am still recovering from the trip and it's April now - heh.
#TRUTH!
It was kind of neat that the day after we got home from Disney, I completed a Wordle and got this word...
Instead of ending my vacation blogging on a sad/sour note, I want to post again some of the fun we had at Disney...
What an amazing time we had!
And I will leave you with these two videos. If you want to see Doug and Bri (and me) in action, watch these DisneyPass videos. And yes, one of them is a video of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train capture (where Doug looks terrified). LOL!!
Enjoy!
















0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment