January 16, 2019

Halloween Costume Photo Shoot 2018

I was so excited to not only be taking pictures of Bri for Halloween but of Doug too! He decided to get in the act for this past Halloween.

Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz!!

Aren't they just the cutest?

I actually came up with the idea during the summer and mentioned to Bri about her dressing up as Vanellope. Bri loved the idea. When Doug heard, he decided he just had to go as Wreck It Ralph. It was perfect timing because Wreck It Ralph 2 was just about to come out.

Here are some of my favorite shots...











I have no idea if Bri will want to dress up in 2019 (she says she still does). If she does, who she will go as? Something makes me think it will be someone from the Avengers movies, but we shall see!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails