December 3, 2006

Thirteen Months

Doug and I got back from Minnesota this afternoon, and we are really tired! The travel orientation was really great, and I am so glad I got to meet the CHSFS China program staff and my fellow travel mates. I will write more about our trip this week.

As we were flying home, I realized today is our 13 month LIDiversary. I can't believe we have been in the adoption process for 18 months - that is including the 5 months we spent paperchasing!

8 Kind Words:

C's Mom said...

Doesn't seem right to say 'congratulations'...unless it is just that you've survived the waiting.

I so hope yo're in the home stretch now.

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Glad that you had a good time and are back home.

Mick said...

Can't wait to hear how it went. See you saturday!!!

4D said...

Wow...still gotta wish it..Happy 13 Month LID-iversary!

You are so close now!

Keep smilin!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I can't help but think of "The Little Engine That Could"...I think I can, I think I can....

Anonymous said...

I'm right behind you!!!

Happy 13 months!!!

Julie

Pug Mama said...

happy 13 months you are getting REAL close!!!!

Georgia said...

13 down!! Awesome! Brianna will be here in no time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails