Hope you are with her as well!!! SHes too precious!
It will be so wonderful when you get to hold her...hopefully it will be before she turns one.
Happy brithday Briana, We are so ready for a new face at lunch :DI am so hoping that you have her in you arms before another month passes :D
Double Happy Birthday!!! C'mon TA!!!Keep smilin!
Happy Birthday Briana! I hope you'll be celebrating her first birthday with her. Hugs,Micha
Yeah, I'm so very excited for you guys. Happy, happy birthday!!
Happy 11 months to Briana!I can't believe its been a month already now if we could just hurry up and go get our babies! TA's can't get here quick enough!
Happy 11th to your little one!
Happy 11 months, sweet girl!
Happy 11 Months Briana...Have a Great Day..Kim
Happy 11 months Briana - your mommy & daddy will be there soon!
Happy 11 month birthday little one. Mummy and daddy are on there way.
Post a Comment
12 Kind Words:
Hope you are with her as well!!! SHes too precious!
It will be so wonderful when you get to hold her...hopefully it will be before she turns one.
Happy brithday Briana, We are so ready for a new face at lunch :D
I am so hoping that you have her in you arms before another month passes :D
Double Happy Birthday!!!
C'mon TA!!!
Keep smilin!
Happy Birthday Briana! I hope you'll be celebrating her first birthday with her.
Hugs,
Micha
Yeah, I'm so very excited for you guys. Happy, happy birthday!!
Happy 11 months to Briana!I can't believe its been a month already now if we could just hurry up and go get our babies! TA's can't get here quick enough!
Happy 11th to your little one!
Happy 11 months, sweet girl!
Happy 11 Months Briana...
Have a Great Day..
Kim
Happy 11 months Briana - your mommy & daddy will be there soon!
Happy 11 month birthday little one. Mummy and daddy are on there way.
Post a Comment