Briana had the best time! Can you tell? I tell ya, this child just beams - all the time! We met Amy B. and Garrett at the playground in our neighborhood on Monday afternoon. Briana was a little unsure of the swings at first, but then she started to like it. What she liked more was running around with Garrett. She thought he was totally awesome!Here is a little slideshow of our day...

13 Kind Words:
She's precious!
I wanna play! Stupid job. LOL
I used to work with Amy's dad, Larry - I think you met him at Garrett's birthday party? Is Garrett practicing his big brother role? Briana is so cute!
Love these pics, I would love to meet her!!!
She must be a delight! So glad to hear that you are up and about! Wish there was a playground between here and Georgia so Thys and Briana could play together:) They might remember each other from early days in Dianjiang?
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Oh the joy in that sweet little face! She is just precious :)
So cute!!!! It must have been so funt o introduce her to the swings. I am so excited to see that first sense of wonder in so many of those types of experiences. Have fun and breathe it all in!
OMG....
She is so precious....
She is always Happy and smiling all the time..
Love the pictures...
Kim
You can see the joy and amazement in the photos.
The first of many trips to the park!
How cute. Love the smile in the first pic.
Beverly
I think it's normal for kids to be unsure of swings the first time. Eriks didn't know what to think of it. Now he's learning to swing himself but when he likes us to swing him all he says is, "Higher! Push me higher!" Just wait until then!
The park looks like it was so much fun!!
Awwwww.....trips to the playground are the best!
She really is such a happy, sweet girl - she fits in your family perfectly!!
Tracy
Leaving tomorrow to go get Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. Finally.
Post a Comment