Wow, can't believe it's been a year already! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary..Can't believe it has been a year...Time flies..HUGS..Hope you had a Great Day .. can't wait to see pictures of the shower..
Happy Anniversary! Briana is a cutie!Hugs,Micha
What an anniversary to cherish FOREVER...and forever. So awesome.peacefm
It is amazing how much she still looks like her referral photo.....just a little older!I bet this year has seemed to fly by with all of the fun and excitement!Lisa
Aww! One whole year has passed - man how time flies!Ladybug hugs,;D
Man - has it been a year already???wow.LOVE the pictures below - just beautiful!
A year already! No way!!!! Wow time flies!!!!She is such a special little girl. You and Doug are so lucky to have her in your lives. Congrats on the 1 yr anniversary since receiving her referral.
I love referral photos!!! Your daughter is a cutie. And I'm looking forward to seeing more faces this next week. :)
Happy Referral day anniversary!!! Definitely a day that changed your lives!
ANd still as cute as evah!
Breathtaking!!! How precious to see that picture again!
Post a Comment
12 Kind Words:
Wow, can't believe it's been a year already! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary..
Can't believe it has been a year...
Time flies..
HUGS..
Hope you had a Great Day .. can't wait to see pictures of the shower..
Happy Anniversary! Briana is a cutie!
Hugs,
Micha
What an anniversary to cherish FOREVER...and forever. So awesome.
peace
fm
It is amazing how much she still looks like her referral photo.....just a little older!
I bet this year has seemed to fly by with all of the fun and excitement!
Lisa
Aww! One whole year has passed - man how time flies!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Man - has it been a year already???
wow.
LOVE the pictures below - just beautiful!
A year already! No way!!!! Wow time flies!!!!
She is such a special little girl. You and Doug are so lucky to have her in your lives.
Congrats on the 1 yr anniversary since receiving her referral.
I love referral photos!!! Your daughter is a cutie. And I'm looking forward to seeing more faces this next week. :)
Happy Referral day anniversary!!! Definitely a day that changed your lives!
ANd still as cute as evah!
Breathtaking!!! How precious to see that picture again!
Post a Comment