A few weeks ago, Briana and I went to go visit my friend Julie and her kids Olivia and Parker. Julie is my long time friend from high school (her dad is the one who called me "The Giggler"). I have been wanting to post this play date but I was waiting until Julie got back from her vacation in Vegas so she could see it (the bum - LOL!) and then I went to FL, so I am behind on this one. Briana had a blast with Olivia (who is 5) and Parker (who is 9). It has taken years, but finally our little girls got to play together! It was a little surreal!Here are a few shots of Briana and Olivia in Olivia's super cool Barbie car.
The girls together.
Olivia giving me her silly face.
Olivia showing Briana the ropes.
This is a shot of Briana ready to go see her new friends!

7 Kind Words:
Did Briana just LOVE that little car? I know EllaKate would! That might be a great gift for Christmas or birthday now that we will have a long driveway. Hope you all are having a great week!
Shay
she is just sweet a can be!
How cute.....love the pigtails on Briana!
Barbie is moving up....from a Jeep to Cadillac!
I love when I am able to get together with some of my best friends and their children...it is a play date for all!
Have a great weekend!
Lisa
Love the pictures...
Briana is growing soo fast..I think every picture you post she looks different..
Looks like the girls had a great day..
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS
Love the little car. Bri is so cute in that picture as she's waiting to go.
Love the Caddy!!!
Love that car... groovy... nothing like teaching them to drive early... love all the pictures of Florida...
Post a Comment