June 6, 2008

Referral Day Anniversary

It has been an entire year since Doug and I first laid eyes on our beautiful Briana. The day was absolutely magical. We couldn't stop staring at her pictures. It was one of the best days of our lives. Click here to see the introduction of Briana, here to see our referral day video and here to read the recap of referral day. For this special day, I took a few pictures of Briana with her referral picture. Gosh - she still has those beautiful eyes, pouty lips and long fingers. Happy Referral Day Anniversary to us!



19 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Happy Anniversary of a wonderful event!!

Catherine said...

What a wonderful day of celebration and such precious memories to relive! Cute pics of Briana with her referral pic too!

Congrats friend!!

Unknown said...

This is just wonderful!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

An event and a day you will never forget!

Since I was not blogging last year...I went back and watched your video....I was in tears watching it.....how exciting to capture on video the very first time you saw her face....you and Doug were too cute!

You are all blessed to have Briana, and she is blessed to have her Mommy and Daddy!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love the side by side shots!

RamblingMother said...

Happy Referral Day!

t~ said...

Beautiful then, beautiful now! Happy referral day!

Special K said...

Look how much her hair has grown in just a year! Wow! She just gets more beautiful every day.

Happy Anniversary!

Julie said...

Happy anniversary! Ours was yesterday - tho we didn't get pictures until 7 days after!!!

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Lisa: I'm so sad that we weren't able to make it to 1st Friday tonight. Did you go? I want to meet!!! We were in Fla for the funeral and got back too late to go. Maybe some other time. Happy anniversary!!! Ellen

JoAnn in NJ said...

Happy Anniversary!
Those are amazing days!
Did you do anything special to celebrate?

Angela and Jay said...

Happy Referral Day Anniversary! The pictures are adorable. :-)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I will never forget your referral day! It was so special! You made me cry! Happy Anniversary of such a wonderful day!

Abby's Mom said...

Beaautiful then and even more so now :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! The difference a year makes! Happy Anniversary! Lots-o-Love, Sis-inlaw

Ani said...

isn't it amazing how quickly time flies? Happy referral day anniversary!

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh... I cannot believe it's been a year- I will never forget your BEAMING face the first time we met, and your Briana t-shirt!! Happy Referral Anniversary :O)

kitchu said...

ps. and let me add that I am totally bawling like a baby after watching your referral video again!

Tracy said...

Great comparison pictures - happy referral day to you (and happy 22 months to Brian!) Florida looks so beautiful - how fun that you met another adoptive family there with a child from China. And little Ethan is so cute - he actually reminds me of my friend's son Andrei, also adopted from Russia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails