June 1, 2009

Briana Loves Her Friends

Briana loves her friends! Last Friday, Kathy and Chani and Lisa and Maisie came over to my house for a play date (and some girl chit chat) and when Briana saw everyone coming up to the door that morning, she started squealing with delight! It was so fun watching Maisie, Briana and Chani play and interact with each other. They are all growing up so fast. Sigh...

Maisie and Briana decided to have a tickle fight.

And Chani was smart enough to stay out of it. :)

The girls started playing with stickers.

And somehow Maisie ended up looking like this. It only took a few minutes for Lisa and I to peel about 50 stickers from Maisie's body. LOL!

And the Friday before Memorial Day, Doug, Briana and I (and Doug's friend Khalid who was visiting us for the weekend) joined Amy, David and Emily Grace at B@hama Breeze for dinner, drinks and good music. It is always fun to get together with them and the girls LOVE dancing together. Emily Grace is having a very good effect on Briana. Briana was actually starting to dance rather than just jump and hop to the music.

The girls started the night off like this...

but ended up like this.

I'm thinking they started partying a little too hard. ;)

And Doug's friend Khalid stayed at our house for a few days over Memorial Day weekend. I was a little nervous that Briana would be nervous around him. Well, that wasn't a problem at all. I swear she remembered him staying with us last year because within five minutes of him walking in our door, she was having him play puzzles with her.

And wrestling with him.

Of course, Briana joined in on their brainstorming work sessions. She really has all the good ideas, you know.

Doug, Briana and I are really blessed by having such good friends.

5 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Love the photos.. the girls are growing up sooo fast..
Love the girls dancing..I have that cute little green outfit for Isabella too..
You guys are always having sooo much fun..
Hugs..
Have a great week..

Robin said...

It truly is a blessing to have such great friends.

I love that last photo of the laptops at work. :0)

a Tonggu Momma said...

I love, love, love that laptops photo. Snort. All too familiar around here. (I probably shouldn't admit that, huh?)

Lisa~~ said...

Thanks for having us over it was great fun! Can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon!

Catherine said...

Friends are the best and it's extra special when the mommies are friends too! So happy you're all together!

Cute laptop pic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails