This morning was the "Muffins With Moms" breakfast at Briana's school. Briana was very excited to to have me there. And I was honored to be there.
Here she is before we headed into school this morning...
The yummy spread for the moms...
The wall of drawn moms. We were supposed to guess who the moms were...
This is me. I like my pouty lips...
The kids all trying to guess...
Bri and her good friend "I"...
Sometimes, it is still surreal for me to be a part of these activities. All those years I never thought I would be a mom. And here I am today. Briana's enthusiasm to see me when I walk into one of these special activities makes it even better.


2 Kind Words:
Schools in the US always do the most amazing activities! I don't think we are anywhere on the "radar" with these kind of things.
I know what you mean, I too still have to pinch myself that I have a little daughter to collect from nursery on a Friday after work. Ps I LOVE that first photo of you too:)
I would have known you anywhere! ;o)
What a special event to share with Briana. Oh how I know how treasured these moments are!! We are SOOOO blessed!
Post a Comment