Briana had another wonderful week of summer vacation. I cannot believe we only have 5 weeks left until school starts. Crazy!
Last week, Briana attended art camp. She has been to this camp the past two summers and has loved it each time, so I sent her back once again. This summer, the theme of the camp was "The Art Files" ~ the kids became "agents" that cracked unsolved cases of the "Bureau of Art Investigation or the 'BAI'." Bri's particular camp was called "The Case of the Rouge Agents" ~ the kids learned about artists that broke the rules and created a new outlooks on art.
Bri has been to art camp with her friend Imerie each summer. Love seeing them together once again...
And this time, friend Ella joined the girls...
I picked Bri up from camp on Monday (camp ended at 12:30 each day), and she asked if she could go to Steak N Shake for lunch...
There's a crane machine at the restaurant and B desperately wanted to try it. I told her it wasn't likely that she would actually get a stuffed animal out of it. Well, Miss B proved me wrong. It took $1.50, but she won this...
On Tuesday afternoon, Icourageously picked up the whole crew from camp and took them back to my house for pizza and some water sliding...
Yummy pizza...
The girls meeting Mei Mei...
Water sliding time...
Love all these happy, smiling faces...
They made snow cones too...
Drying off a little on the sitting stone...
The girls played hard and had a blast. I am quite sure they all fell asleep quite quickly that night! I know I did. ;)
Wednesday afternoon/evening, some nasty thunderstorms came through. And when I looked out my bedroom window afterward, I saw this...
It was a wonderful sight to see.
Thursday afternoon after camp, Briana begged to go to Steak N Shake again...
We've had a lot of Steak N Shake - we're good for a while now. :)
Thursday evening, two of my besties took me out for a wonderful belated birthday dinner...
And Bri had a date with Doug that night...
Finally, Friday came around and it was the last day of camp...
Bri is going to miss coming to this cute little white building each day...
When I went to pick up Bri Friday afternoon, she had all her art ready to take home. My friend Val and I took pictures of her and Imerie with a couple of their masterpieces...
A quick stop at Firehouse Subs...
B and I also stopped at a cute boutique and Bri came home with these cool glasses. She liked that you cannot see her eyes through them...
She feels like a secret agent in them. ;) ...
I looked through all of Bri's art and it was all so amazing. She is so creative...
The little artist was quite proud of herself (and her mom was quite proud too)...
She really had a great week with her friends and loved learning about all of these amazing artists.
Week 5 of summer break is ahead ~ no camps! But we do have some fun stuff planned. More on that soon!!!
There's a crane machine at the restaurant and B desperately wanted to try it. I told her it wasn't likely that she would actually get a stuffed animal out of it. Well, Miss B proved me wrong. It took $1.50, but she won this...
On Tuesday afternoon, I
Yummy pizza...
The girls meeting Mei Mei...
Water sliding time...
Love all these happy, smiling faces...
They made snow cones too...
Drying off a little on the sitting stone...
The girls played hard and had a blast. I am quite sure they all fell asleep quite quickly that night! I know I did. ;)
Wednesday afternoon/evening, some nasty thunderstorms came through. And when I looked out my bedroom window afterward, I saw this...
It was a wonderful sight to see.
Thursday afternoon after camp, Briana begged to go to Steak N Shake again...
We've had a lot of Steak N Shake - we're good for a while now. :)
Thursday evening, two of my besties took me out for a wonderful belated birthday dinner...
Finally, Friday came around and it was the last day of camp...
Bri is going to miss coming to this cute little white building each day...
When I went to pick up Bri Friday afternoon, she had all her art ready to take home. My friend Val and I took pictures of her and Imerie with a couple of their masterpieces...
A quick stop at Firehouse Subs...
B and I also stopped at a cute boutique and Bri came home with these cool glasses. She liked that you cannot see her eyes through them...
She feels like a secret agent in them. ;) ...
I looked through all of Bri's art and it was all so amazing. She is so creative...
The little artist was quite proud of herself (and her mom was quite proud too)...
Week 5 of summer break is ahead ~ no camps! But we do have some fun stuff planned. More on that soon!!!












0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment