Valentine's Day landed on a Wednesday this year - smack in the middle of the week. Doug was on a business trip in California for the week, so it was just me and Miss B on Valentine's Day.
As I decorated the house for CNY, I also had to put out a few things for heart day...
I had some v-day goodies for Bri that morning, but Doug called and told me he hid Valentine's gifts for me and Bri to open that morning...
Briana put on her Valentine's Day shirt for school...
Doug spoiled us with boxes of candy and he bought Bri this Star Wars plush bouquet. She was so excited...
Bri brought some Airheads candies for her friends at school.
That evening, Bri had soccer practice. So, we had our Valentine's day dinner after practice at one of Bri's favorite restaurants ~ Firehouse Subs. We had the whole place to ourselves! LOL!
We missed Doug bunches, but I enjoyed my day with my sweet Valentine...








0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment