Unfortunately, Doug had to work all day on our anniversary, but we had a wonderful evening. I drove to Doug's office so we could drive to dinner together. The corporate campus is really beautiful, with picnic tables all over place. We sat at a picnic table and opened our gifts to one another. I gave Doug a very nice watch and he gave me a beautiful diamond bracelet. He did very well, didn't he? He gets big bonus points!!!! (I guess I can't pick a fight with him for a while.)


Before we went to dinner, Doug brought me up to his office so I could see his new workspace and meet a few of his co-workers. Everyone was so friendly. Doug has some really great people that he works with.
We headed to a restaurant called "Strip" (a steak and sushi place) and we had a wonderful meal. Delicious! As you can see above, most of the pictures that I have of Doug and me together lately are taken at restaurants. I always ask the poor waiter or waitress to snap a shot of us. Because it is just the two of us, we never have a third party to take a piccie, so I have to take advantage when I have a third party available!
And thank you so much everyone for the amazing anniversary wishes!

18 Kind Words:
Beautiful song and I am glad you had a good time..Praying your wait ends soon..
Hope you are well
Excellent choice, Doug! Glad your anniversary was so special.
Wow! Doug did VERY well. Your bracelet is gorgeous!
Happy Anniversary Again! I am glad you had a great evening!
That Doug is too sweet! Glad to know that you and he shared a very special evening together. :)
The waiter took a very good picture of the two of you!
Sounds like Doug did very well!
NICE!!! I like that picture of the two of you!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations on being next in line!
Congrats on your anniversary!!
We hope you guys had a wonderful
evening!
Take Care!
Sounds great...and that is a beautiful bracelet.
I'm glad you explained the restaurant name ;0)
OH MY GOD!!!! SOOOOO sweet. What a fantastic hubby. (hmmm....I'm 10 years this October...)
Congrats again. :-)
NICE! Good job, Doug!
Happy Anniversary!
Beatuiful evening filled with some beautiful gifts! Happy Anniversary!
Wow, a diamond bracelet!?? You lucky ducky!!
That's one heck of a braclet, with bumper guards! LOL
Happy Anniversary! Wonderful gifts.
Keep smilin!
So glad you guys had a lovely evening. Way to Doug, every lady likes baubles!
Gorgeous bracelet! What a guy! So glad you had a nice celebration!
Post a Comment