We are all booked! We are flying to China on July 24th! First stop Beijing, then on to Chongqing, then on Guangzhou! Woohoo! I feel like I have so much to do and so little time to do it!And I want to give a BIG congratulations to Cindy and Brent on their referral for their daughter Yu Cai Ke soon to be Claire Cai! She is absolutely adorable!!!!

24 Kind Words:
YEAH!!!
I am so excited for you two..
This is helping me so much.. So many people that I have followed are getting to go over to CHINA to get their little girls...
Can't wait to see Briana in your arms..
GO SHOP...
I know you have too.. And keep notes for me.. when it is my turn..
GOOD LUCK..
Kim
Can't wait to watch your journey!!!
Oh WOW! You must be soo excited!
I wonder if Moya was able to get any pictures for you?
I hope your able to keep posting from China. I really want to follow along!
We didn't have any internet problems and posted everyday we were also able to talk to our kids back home thru MSN and they were able to get their first view of lily. (no long distance charges)!
Krista
Cant wait to see photos! Have you checked your heart rate lately? haha
Wow it is all happening so fast! can't wait to see Briana in your arms :)
Woooohoooo - can't wait to follow the rest of your journey to Briana.
Whoohoo! 14 days!
I'm leaving on a jet plane.....have you heard that song? That's what your post reminded me of! Hooray for you! I'm so excited! I CAN NOT wait to see Briana!!!!
Everytime I hear happy China news I am doing some kind of scary bootylicious dance.
It's all in heartfelt congrats though. I'm so excited!
WOW, so SOON!! Oh I just am so happy for you guys!
TWO WEEKS!!! 14 DAYS!!! Which ever way you say it, it just screams,"Oh my gosh! You're SOOO close!!"
TWO WEEKS?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!
You are flying out on my birthday! That can only spell GOOD THINGS! We are so excited for you :)
Wow! That seems so fast!!!! I'm sure you are so excited!!! I'm actually really excited for you!! I can't wait to see Briana in your arms. And all the shopping you will get to do. I don't know if you have a list of what to buy yet or not. I've got some tips if you need them from families that have BTDT and where to buy them. Email me if you want me to send it to you. I'll have to dig it up.
Congrats! That is great - I know you guys will be so busy the next 2 weeks getting everything together. I can not wait to follow your journey while in China...how exciting!!
~jen s.
WOOO HOOO!! Is this fast or what! All this waiting I now it crazy fast.. I am not conplaing buy no means! We'll just miss you guys in travel :-(
OMW July 24th! I can;t believe it! I missed so much when I was gone on my trip! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see little Briana in your arms! You must be so thrilled!
Hi! I found your blog because I'm looking for info on DianJiang!
We just got our referral from DJ and hope to travel right after you get home...Please let us know how your trip is...and if you get to the SWI, take photos! :)
waiting mom, Elise
egeither@bw.edu
You guys have a safe trip. I can't wait to see the pictures of Gotcha Day.
Yeah 2 weeks and counting....whooohooo!!!!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you guys!! You are going to have a wonderful journey as you go get your little girl!
YAHHHOOOOOOOO! I am about a week behind in here, and I come back and you are all set to go get Briana! I have chills! It's more fun to watch people go the closer we get to China.:) This is finally feeling real to me. I feel neausous quite often, so I can only imagine your butterflies!
So happy and excited for you! Wow!
Tracy
LID 11*22*05
Oh I am so excited for you... I wish I was there again, but I look forward to living through your blog! Oh by the way did you ever check out the video clip from the orphanage I have? I am not sure how if Briana is in it but it is possible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYYTQQXyGN8
Lisa, the two weeks are going to FLY by! I am so excited for you and Doug!
Post a Comment