I want to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to my friends Kathy and Matt who got their referral today for their daughter Dong Fang Mei Ren. She is almost 8 months old! They won't get a picture until early next week (boo, hiss!). We cannot wait to see Chani's beautiful little face! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!!

7 Kind Words:
Congrats Kathy and Matt!!!
Can't wait to see their little Chani...
Have a Great Evening..
with little adorable Briana..
Kim
Congrats to them! What great news!
Oh yay!! Hadn't made it that far down in my bloglines ,I'm heading over now!
Woohoo on their great news.
Thank you guys! - This is just so overwhelming. I think I've heard, "You've Got Mail" over a hundred times yesterday. This is a fabulous day and I feel like the queen of the world. I so very much want her picture now.
Someone got good news?!!! Fantastic!!!
I always feel a little guilty amidst my selfish pity parties, although we are moving forward ever so slowy, families are being created. Will Chani be an American? Why the late photo? We get our info a week after the American's too!
Post a Comment