Briana stunned me with this clay creation of hers the other day. It is a girl with yellow hair wearing a hat riding a skateboard. I thought it was quite amazing...
Speaking of hair, Briana unfortunately decided to cut some of hers last week with her
Miss Sassy Pants. I can tell that she cut a little on the other side too...
And last but not least, my sis and I attended "A Conversation with Bethenny Frankel" Friday night. It was very entertaining, quite informative and a little inappropriate as well. Good stuff...
So that is my little mish mash of things that have going on in my life. Hope everyone is having a great week!







9 Kind Words:
I can't believe that Briana and Hannah both cut their own hair last week. Must be the age they are at!
Love the blog book~ love mine too!!! :) Briana's hair is still SO cute!!! Dread the day when that happens at our house. :O Blessings today!!!
Ugh! The inevitable haircut. I think almost every little girl does this at one time or another. A right of passage? :o)
Beautiful book! Who do you order from? I've just ordered a 2010 book from Blog2Print and it was shipped today so should be arriving within the next week or so.
I am so dying to make a blog book. Do you have to edit it or does everything go into it?
Think of it this way...at least Briana didn't cut YOUR hair in your sleep or something. I've heard of a lot of kids who've done that!
That blog book will be a treasure for Briana and you and Doug for years! Kayla cut her hair once, too; I think every girl does it at least once! Great blog!
Nancy
www.workingmomadventures.com
Lol - sorry but the haircut thing is too cute. Such a kid thing.
Naomi took her scissors to the poor dog and one of my favourite houseplants. I now keep the scissors on top of the fridge and she has to ask for them and be supervised using them.
Child friendly scissors cut threw her hair? Wow I figured they would just bend it. I hope Sugar never gets the urge to do that. My 23yr old never tried it but one time we were at a friends house and they had a pet guine(sp)pig and she was holding it and it chomped down on her hair and took a huge clump out. Those teeth are razor sharp!
Love the blog book idea! care to share your connections???? ;O)
I haven't made my blog into a book yet... I really need to get on that. I love yours!
And ack! to the haircut! The Tongginator never, ever cut her own hair, so you definitely win that round in the sassy pants competition.
Can you post how you were able to do your blog book? I'd love to do that with my blog.
Post a Comment