That is what Bri is doing this week! Attending horseback riding camp! My gal pal Lisa heard several months ago about a riding academy that offered summer camps and looked into it. The academy is located about 15 minutes from my house. Maisie, Briana, Chani and Maisie's friend Maya will be the only girls attending their session - which is from 9AM -12PM this week. Four Chinese girls learning to ride horses. How adorable is that?
Briana and I checked out the grounds a few months ago (the weather was still quite cool then) and got a golf cart tour from the owner.
They really have some amazing acreage...
Bri is very excited about camp! I will fill you in on all the details of what she has learned soon. Stay tuned!!!






4 Kind Words:
WOW what a wonderful camp! I'm glad EK doesn't read blogs~ she would be so upset she can't go. LOL That is so great!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :)
Blessings!
Nice looking camp.
Maisie & Maya couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and that they can't wait to return in the morning. I too am looking forward to big girl "camp" while the wee ones ride. See you in the am.
wow, that's going to be fun! I did horse back riding camp when I was a kid too - it was my favourite!
Post a Comment