June 28, 2011

I Feel Like I Was There

When you drop your child off at camp for a few hours each day, you don't get to see everything that happens. You get to see the adorable recital at the end of the week, but you don't get to see all the fun stuff leading up to it. Luckily, the dance center took lots of photos of the kids at camp last week so the parents could see all the fun. They got some really great ones with Bri in them. It really looks like all the girls had a total blast. I kind of feel like I was there now!












7 Kind Words:

Wendy said...

I love little girls all dressed up for dance. Nothing cuter!!!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I love that they took all these photos! Why didn't they have these kinds of camps when I was a kid?

Nancy said...

It looks like all the girls, especially Briana had a great time! How nice it was that the camp took those pictures for you.

Nancy
www.workingmomadventures.com

Anonymous said...

I still follow your blog even though I hardly comment. It's wonderful to see what a great time Briana had! I still get updates from Amy's dad about Lynn Marie
:-). I know you where in Chongqing a while ago and we just came back, but I'd love to talk to you about it. I wonder if the city has changed a lot since you were there. Where did you stay? Our hotel was so-so...:-(
Take care,
Michaela
Orlando, FL

Debbie said...

Just got back from holiday and have enjoyed catching up with Briana.....what a fun time she has has so far this summer. Dx

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It looks like they are all having lots of fun. I love looking at all their colorful outfits! SO SO CUTE!!

xoxo,

Lisa

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a great week Bri has had!!! What a blessing!!! LOVE all the photos!
XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails