Thursday was my mom's birthday, but Bri and I, my sister and cousin N and my mom all got together on Tuesday in the little downtown near my house for an early birthday gathering!
When I first got there, I gave my mom a little gift...
This little downtown near my house has a train that goes by all the time. Briana and Cousin N loved to watch it. Except it was a bit loud for Bri's ears...
There is also a little red caboose in the town that you can climb on...
Bri and Cousin N walking down the street...
The kids were very excited when a fire truck also came by...
Picking and blowing dandelions is the absolute best!
After shopping in the town a bit and having a quick lunch, we headed to my house so the kids could play for a while longer. It was a such a nice and relaxed day for the family!


1 Kind Words:
What a perfect way to spend time with your Mum, Lisa....she would have loved seeing the grandkids (and of course you and your sster!)
Miss B blowing so hard.....she cracks me up.....
Post a Comment