April 19, 2013

Since We've Been Back Home

So, what have we been up to since we got back home? Well, Miss Sunshine headed back to school and looked completely adorable each day this week...


She tried out a new curlycue type of bow my friend Kathy is starting to make...

Miss B was back at soccer practice on Tuesday and we got her professional portraits back. So cute!!!


We had a play date one afternoon with friends we had not seen in a long while...

And last Saturday, Briana, Doug and I went to a dinosaur birthday party for an adorable new 3 year old (3rd birthday party of the year)...







 B even managed to make a new friend named T...

So we managed to finally get back into our normal routine this week...

But not for long...

Over the next two weekends, Briana will finish up her spring soccer season and Chinese dance class. PSR will end in May and she will finish up 1st grade on May 24. I can't even believe that summer vacation is in our sights now!

Oh - and thank you to everyone that sent me kind words about my cruise posts. I'm so glad you all enjoyed them. :)

2 Kind Words:

Catherine said...

Love her yellow, black and white outfit in the first pic! So grown up!!

Michelle said...

She always looks so cute. Can you be my personal shopper? I've never been god at putting outfits together. I lack the fashionable gene...lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails