May 7, 2013

Controlling Her Fizz

A few weeks ago, Briana brought home this picture from school. At the top, it said "This is how I look when I control my fizz."

I didn't understand what that meant at first.

When I turned the sheet over, it explained how to not be a "soda pop head" ~ meaning "someone that loses his/her temper."

As you can see, Briana drew herself controlling her "fizz" by holding her Pink Baby. It was so cute. I don't know what it is about this doll, but she is Briana's everything. 

Pink Baby has become a part of the family - I'm deciding if I should put her in our Christmas card photo. ;D


3 Kind Words:

dawn said...

DO IT!

I put bunny in our first family portrait, It became obvious so fast that he was a member of the family. Lily turns 11 in a month and she still sleeps with him.

Julie said...

Cute!

Andreea Hellen Red said...

Awww,so lovley :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails