February 28, 2016

Winter Break 2016 - Universal Orlando Resort

For our winter break, we went to Universal Orlando Resort in Florida.

We had done Disney three times with Briana (2009, 2010 and 2014), so it was time to check out a new theme park. We decided to check out what Universal had to offer - including all things Harry Potter.

Universal did not disappoint.

We had a wonderful, awesome time...



 This theme park is intense though. It's much more intense than Disney World. More action. More thrills. More "tickles in your tummy" (as Bri likes to say).

Almost every ride throws, drops, jerks, spins, speeds up, slows down, goes high, goes low and sometimes flips. Even the kid-friendly "Cat In The Hat" ride spun us around in circles. I have neck and back issues, so I was a little worried if I'd get back home alive and in one piece. Heh.

I did survive. And I had fun. We all had a lot of fun. But, the park kicked my tush after three days. It kicked all of our tushes.

This was my child at the end of Day 3...

When this one passes out, you know it was a fun, full and exhausting time.

So sit back and relax, I am going to blog about our whole experience. As you know, I like to give my opinion and insight on theme park vacations - and I like to keep it real.

 Ok - Universal Studios blog posts coming soon...

3 Kind Words:

RamblingMother said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip. G and I enjoyed it in 2014 which I would like to repeat someday. You're right it is intense.

Debbie said...

Oh Love it! You know how I love to read about Orlando, and how keen I am to get there!! Its such a long way for us from UK so it would have to be a 2 week break to make it worth our while. And I would definetly need a few days rest by the beach before we came home!

So, it wont be this year as with Mark's new business venture we need to be careful what we do.

On the plus side, we have just booked a week to Italy in July...Naples and Amalfi Coast. I have never been there before so looking forward to it!!

Hope you are well Lisa....looking forward to your posts!!!!

Donna S said...

We are doing Universal in September! So thanks for all the great details, keep em coming ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails