48.
48 weeks behind us since coronavirus hit the state of Georgia.
Well everyone, I am taking this week off. It's Bri's winter break and we've got some plans! I've already blogged about CNY, so I'll blog about Valentine's Day and what we are going to be up to this week in my next post.
Coronavirus is still here.
Corrupt politicians are still here.
Blah, blah, blah. Yada, yada, yada.
I just need to walk away and reset - safely of course.
I do have a few quick things I want to say/post regarding the impe@chment process last week (this is VERY political and I have a request ahead).
So...
Tr@mp sold his big lie for weeks upon weeks after the election. He didn't get his way when he turned to the courts, so he urged his minions to converge on the Capit@l and retaliate. He encouraged them to "St@p the Steal" by any means necessary. When the insurgents went to find and kill the polit!cians inside the Capit@l (while killing and maiming Capit@l police in the process), Tr@mp slithered away to the Wh!te House (because he is a total coward) where he safely watched it all unfold on TV - as he smiled, stoked the fire more and refused to send any help. The evidence and proof is insurmountable. McC@nnell straight up said Tr@mp was responsible but still chose not to convict due to a "technicality" that he purposely created.
I have to remind myself - the Sen@te is not a real court or a real jury. Many of the "jurors" were Tr@mp's co-conspirators. So, this criminal/murderer got away with (for now) horrifying actions (yet again) because of partisan politics. A majority of GOP members are total Tr@mp puppets now. They only bow to him.
Kudos to the 7 Republ!cans who chose country over party. Democracy over autocracy.
It's ok though. State DAs are going to come after him criminally now and that is more important than an impeachment conviction. He will be punished.
*********************
By the way, if you are a hardcore "m@ga"/a self-proclaimed "patri@t"/an "americ@ first" GOP supporter/or you are inclined to use the word "r!no" in a sentence, please kindly unfriend me on any social platform that we may be connected on (if I haven't done it already). I need to suspend/end my relationship with you (unless you magically come to your senses).
If you are looking at or posting stuff online like this...
I am going to go now, take a breath and enjoy a nice glass of wine...
Peace and love.
I'll be back next week.
Have a safe and healthy week.










2 Kind Words:
Have a fab time Lisa, just what u need xx
Love this post!!!!!! Please let Trump go to prison. Please!!!!!
Post a Comment