May 10, 2007

Feeling Much Better

I just want to say the biggest, heartfelt "thank you" to everyone who commented on my last blog entry. You are all so incredible, wonderful and supportive. I really don't know what I would do without all of you. I wish I could express how touched I was as I read each sweet comment.

I am feeling soooo much better today. It is amazing what a good cry will do for you! Ok - I am ready now. Bring on referrals!!!!!

15 Kind Words:

Georgia said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Where DO you find these cute pictures?!

Roy and Lori said...

Glad you are feeling much better!

Polar Bear said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better.

HUGS

Mick said...

Good.
Me, too.

Noemi said...

Glad you are feeling better. And it is like you say a good cry can make you see the sunshine at the end of the tunnel.

Steffie B. said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Sorry I missed that you were having such a bad day! Hang in there .......I know you are so tired of hearing that, but you are so close! You will be a Mommy before you know it! And we will all be here crying tears of joy with you! ;)

C's Mom said...

Good news...LOVE that cute kitty.

Anonymous said...

=:D And if another bad day comes along...we'll be here again and again and again...

4D said...

Good to hear that you are smilier today. Hugs!!

Keep smilin!

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

So happy to hear that you are feeling better. What a long wait this has been for you both .. can't wait to hear your ahppy news! :)

Unknown said...

Praying for you. Hope we can visit again before baby b gets here

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I didn't know you were feeling so badly, but if I had, I would have prayed for you, my friend. I'm glad you're feeling better now!

Abby's Mom said...

Yes bring them on! :)

Alyson and Ford said...

A good cry and a good nights sleep (or a lazy nap during the afternoon) is a good start.... Why is it that a good cry always helps? My DH doesn't seem to understand.....
Glad you are doing better, hang in there - referrals will be here soon!

Alyson

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

A good cry can cleanse the heart, and now you are better. Yes, bring on referrals, and bring them on with lots of them, and with many days done :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails