I started taking some medicine for my acid reflux starting on Saturday, and I have had an allergic reaction to it. I have an icky rash on my arms and legs and it is not too comfortable. I went to the doctor for steroids yesterday and I was feeling much better in the evening, but I just woke up and I am feeling pretty itching this morning, so I need to call him back. I don't think these meds are strong enough.
I am going to be out of commission on my blogging until I feel better. I hope I am back really soon!

29 Kind Words:
Get well, hun.
You gotta be fit for Saturday!
Oh sweet girl, I'm sorry that you are feeling crummy. Take all the time you need.
I'm sorry that you are feeling bad again and hope that you find the relief that you need soon.
Oh you poor thing, feel better soon.
Feel better fast, thinking of you!
Hope you feel better soon!
You'd better be better by Saturday. I just mailed the Cutest thing to Amy!
Take care,
Hope your feeling better soon!
My poor dear! That is awful. I hope the meds kick in and you feel better and itchless soon.
HUGS!!!
Keep smilin!
Hoping you feel better soon!
So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon!
Oh no! Get better soon!
We will miss ya!! Hope you are feelin better soon! Good luck! :)
Get well soon.
Get well soon!!
Lisa, I just happened across your blog through another blog I read and wish I would've found it sooner!! I love reading it! Not to mention I found out you were married 1 week before we were 10 years ago!!! We got hitched on the 10th! Being a native of Indianapolis I am a Colts fanatic and was in Indy when they played the Super Bowl so it was cool to see you love them! We have a lot in common! Hope you feel better. I know how crummy it is when you're not feeling good. BTW, I've added your blog to my favorites list on my blog! I'm also hoping you get a referral soon!
Allergic reactions can be so serious! Feel better soon so we can get you blogging and hang out with the girls!
I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!
Hope you feel better soon, thinking of you.
Hope you feel better!
We will be praying for
you! I hope you feel
better soon!
Take Care!
Feel better fast.You wont have time to scratch an itch soon. :)
I hope you feel better VERY soon! That sounds not fun at ALL!
Eeewww...poor thing! Get better soon, Lisa!
Hope you are feeling better soon!
JUST STOPPED BY TO SAY HELLO,
AND I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING
BETTER!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
So sorry - I hope you feel better soon!!
Feel better soon... I'll miss you!
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment